What is the Graston Technique?
Graston Technique incorporates a patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively detect and treat scar tissue and restrictions that affect normal function. Graston Technique has been effective in the treatment of:
Benefits of Graston Technique Therapy
- May decrease overall time of treatment
- Fosters faster rehabilitation and recovery
- Reduces the need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
Potential Results of Incorporating Graston Technique® into Treatment
- Historically, the Graston Technique has resolved 87% or more of all conditions treated.
- It is equally effective in restoring function to acute and chronic injuries, and pre- and post-surgical patients.
Specialty-Trained Clinicians in Graston Massage Therapy
Only clinicians who have been trained and accredited in the Graston Technique Basic course are qualified to obtain the Graston Technique® instruments and apply the technique to treat patients with: